With advanced features, no doubt Android gadgets are excellent for a variety of matters. One of the conveniences offered the convenience to synchronize and transfer files / data to another device, in this case for the necessity of work, the connection to the PC (personal computer) / laptop to be the most needed. Generally easy, users simply plug in a microUSB port to the PC, voila, by selecting the ‘mass storage’ you can move between files with the compact.
But there are methods of vulnerability via a data cable, which will ‘aus’ its ports when used continuously. Moreover, the connection can not be done when it is done charging process. Well, now you can try out the “Software Data Cable”. It is a free application that can be downloaded in the Android Market. While the PC side, you can download the application FileZilla (http://filezilla-project.org/download.php) from the desktop. Simply by enabling WiFi, plus capitalized code ftp (file transfer protocol) following username and password, you can exchange data / files between Android and PC gadgets quickly and practically. Curious? Let’s look at the steps. (Haryo Seno Adjie Nogo)
1. Direct download applications “Software Data Cable” via Google Play, and start with the tab ‘start service.’
2. Next you will get the code and ftp parameters, as shown in the ftp://192.168.1.108:8888/
3. Next go to the settings menu, please create a username and password. Will be used for input in accessing FileZilla on desktop.
4. These views FileZilla on desktop, after input the username and password created on Android. You are prompted to enter the machine parameters (ftp://192.168.1.108) and port (8888). Then click the ‘quick connect,’ and the two devices will be connected automatically.
5. You can monitor the file manager from within Android. From this page you can share FileZilla move data simply by clicking ‘download’ on the folders that have been directed.
6. You can change the username and password every time. In the trial 20MB file transfer from PC to Android only takes 15 seconds. The connection quality depends on the provider.